Thank you for choosing Lacey Medical Clinic to help you with your health-care needs.
For Potential New Patients
Please call us at (360) 438-0394 to verify that your insurance is contracted with Lacey Medical Clinic and that a provider has openings.
New Patient Information Required to Schedule Visit
Your first appointment cannot be scheduled until Lacey Medical Clinic has received the completed following documents and a copy of your photo identification and insurance card(s), both front and back.
Co-payments must be paid at time of service. Patients are responsible for co-payments or deductibles that will not be paid by your insurance policy.
If you have records from another office you want sent to us, you can use this form:
We accept these insurance providers:
- Bridgespan (Regence)
- CHAMP VA
- First Choice (Providence)
- GEHA-ASA (Aetna)
- Kaiser (only if the card has “First Choice PPO” printed on it)
- Labor & Industries (new claims only)
- Lifewise of WA
- Mail Handlers (Aetna)
- Medicare (only new patients in MDVIP or current patients who age into Medicare)
- Moda Health
- Molina Market Place
- Pacific Source
- PHCS (Private Health Care System)
- Premera Blue Cross (includes Anthem)
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield
- Sound Health and Wellness (Aetna)
- Sterling (Medicare Supplement)
- Uniform Medical (Regence)
- United Healthcare (excluding their Apple or Community Health Plans)
- And many more…